8.13.2010

Flashback Friday


Remember these? I was so excited when I finished this outfit for Little {L}! [Miss {M} had a dress in coordinating fabrics too-pure love]. They were some of my favorite outfits! I love the texture & use of color in Eric Carle's books. In my own artwork, I work often with many intricate textures and I love bright, vibrant color!
So fast forward [yes, you get a flashback and a flash forward this week-no your not watching Lost] to this week, and new little baby is getting to wear them. Let me tell you, Baby {J} is HUGE! He is 2 months old and wearing a size 12months! He's long and a bit round and we find him just perfect! When {L} wore these, he was standing and on the verge of independent walking. Baby {J} can't hold a toy or roll over and they are already on him. It's fun to look back and see how different, but also the same each of my kids have been.





Flashback Friday Button